SILENT LUCIDITY

RECENT POSTS
 
RECENT POSTS
 
  PROFILE

Author: Rony
Age: 21
Sign: Virgo Loc.: Manila, PH

Email

 
MONTHLY ARCHIVES
 
SHOUTBOX
 
PARTNER SITES
 
Note: To link with me, post on the SHOUTBOX.
 

Creative Commons License   top blogs
© 2005 RONY. SOME RIGHTS RESERVED.
CONTENT

June 10, 2005

Icarus

Thank you E-jay, for your gift of faith and hope. I shall flap my wings and fly once more. Only this time I will not fall, for I will be with you. I will be valiant as the gods and be in heaven again. Your hands shall lead me there.


Sonnet to Icarus
By: E-jay

The sunlight is now kissing the heavens
And once again its time to see the sky
I rush to the mountaintop of Athens
To ask Icarus for his wings to fly.

Clouds like children praying pass by my hands
It feels like I've touched my Creator's face
And I breathe--as if it was second chance
Overwhelming indeed, finest of days!

This is the way you taught me to be brave
I no longer reside on sadness' maw
You lend your wings for you to go and save
My heart caged in this devouring sorrow.

Lay your well-crafted nifty hands on mine
Wings- I need not, for your hands are just fine!


E-jay, I love you dearly.

WRITTEN BY RONY AT 2:27 AM | 
 
Back to Top