SILENT LUCIDITY

RECENT POSTS
 
RECENT POSTS
 
  PROFILE

Author: Rony
Age: 21
Sign: Virgo Loc.: Manila, PH

Email

 
MONTHLY ARCHIVES
 
SHOUTBOX
 
PARTNER SITES
 
Note: To link with me, post on the SHOUTBOX.
 

Creative Commons License   top blogs
© 2005 RONY. SOME RIGHTS RESERVED.
CONTENT

April 25, 2005

Found Again???

I could not believe that after almost 2 years, Jan is here again, sleeping beside me. He wrote this last night:


rony,
pretending nothing happened, succumbing to an innermost desire of reliving the past... of trying to close the hiatus that has been left by a non-successful relationship, i chose to be with you. i am with you for reasons unclear to me, reasons i cannot understand up to this very minute. what is important though, is that i want you to know that i feel happy... happy to have you back. thanks.


Well, I guess I am happy too, Jan.

WRITTEN BY RONY AT 8:22 AM | 
 
Back to Top