|
|
| |
| |
|
Author: Rony
Age: 21
Sign: Virgo
Loc.: Manila, PH
Email
|
| |
|
| |
|
| Note: To link with me, post on the SHOUTBOX. |
| |
|
© 2005 RONY. SOME RIGHTS
RESERVED.
|
June 29, 2005
Busy
I want to write, but med school is keeping me really, really busy. There's a lot of lessons to review, and a lot more to learn. I'm on my 1st year so it is also a period of adjustment for me. I have to admit I am having difficulty adjusting. Damn. I expected medicine would not be easy but I didn't expect it to be this difficult. It will be an understatement to even say that medicine is 100 times more difficult than my pre-med. I guess blogging would be least of my priorities for now, or until I have completely adjusted.
WRITTEN BY RONY AT
5:10 PM |
|
|
|
|