SILENT LUCIDITY

RECENT POSTS
 
RECENT POSTS
 
  PROFILE

Author: Rony
Age: 21
Sign: Virgo Loc.: Manila, PH

Email

 
MONTHLY ARCHIVES
 
SHOUTBOX
 
PARTNER SITES
 
Note: To link with me, post on the SHOUTBOX.
 

Creative Commons License   top blogs
© 2005 RONY. SOME RIGHTS RESERVED.
CONTENT

June 29, 2003

Regrets

I regret that I went to that place when I am not supposed to. Maybe if he didn't go to my place, then I wouldn't have went inside the room. Maybe if I didn't look for someone, then I wouldn't have a reason to leave. Maybe if I undressed and closed my eyes, then I wouldn't be awake. Maybe if I saw him and approached him, then I wouldn't have went the wrong way. Maybe if I did something to help the woman on the road, then I wouldn't have stood there. Maybe if I gave her a hundred, then I would still have two hundred. Maybe if I didn't stare at him, then I wouldn't have slept with him.

Maybe if I thought all about these in the first place, then I wouldn't be writing this at all.

WRITTEN BY RONY AT 2:33 AM | 
 
Back to Top