SILENT LUCIDITY

RECENT POSTS
 
    RECENT POSTS
     
      PROFILE

    Author: Rony
    Age: 21
    Sign: Virgo Loc.: Manila, PH

    Email

     
    MONTHLY ARCHIVES
     
    SHOUTBOX
     
    PARTNER SITES
     
    Note: To link with me, post on the SHOUTBOX.
     

    Creative Commons License   top blogs
    © 2005 RONY. SOME RIGHTS RESERVED.
    CONTENT

    October 30, 2001

    Until The Dawn

    One sheep... two sheep... three sheep... It's midnight and I'm counting sheep again. As I lay down on my bed which has been the cupboard of my tears for years, I look up to the cruel moon and the stars that hold my unreachable dreams. The cup is overflowing again. Is this for real?

    Many times I said to myself, "Today is the first day of the rest of my life." But had anything happen after that so-called "first day"? I don't think so. It is just another one of those bitter days of my life. Everything stays the same. Nothing changed... nothing new... nothing.

    Looking down my pillow I see the memories of love... my lost love which I thought to be true and eternal. But then tears wash away all the sweet memories... all that remain is pain.

    When will I ever forget? When will I open my heart to happiness again? Am I really alone? Or am I just pretending to be lonely? Am I just afraid to love again?

    Maybe, it's time to open my eyes... Time to see what lies beyond the darkness. Somehow, I see light, I see hope. I should never give up on myself... on Him.

    Now, I have completely transformed into someone I should have been a long time ago. I am now ready to face whatever destiny might bring to me. I am stronger now. I am not afraid anymore.

    One sheep... two sheep... three sheep... It's dawn and I'm counting sheep still. As I lay down on my bed which had been the cupboard of my tears for years, I look up to the cruel moon and the stars, my dreams as they fade against the sun. The cup has overflowed... and when all is done, I'd sleep.

    Thanks, Joseph.

    WRITTEN BY RONY AT 3:33 PM | 
     
    Back to Top